The Axion 2 XQ thermal imaging devices from Pulsar use a new approach to image optimization depending on the purposes and conditions of observation and provide high-quality rendering of both target objects and background. Three levels of signal amplification in combination with a connected smoothing filter and fine brightness and contrast adjustments give the hunter great opportunities for long-range detection of the animal under different weather and temperature conditions and determining its trophy qualities. A magnesium alloy housing is light and strong at the same time. The housing reliably protects the internal components of a thermal imaging device from shocks, drops, moisture, heat or cold. At the same time, a metal housing effectively removes the heat from electronics, minimizes image noise and increases consistency of the device operation during long-term observation.
- Variable magnification from 2x to 8x
- Field of view over 10 degrees
- A selection of 8 color palettes
- Pocket-sized dimensions and light weight
- High-contrast AMOLED Display
- IPX7 Fully Waterproof
- Extended battery life, Up to 11 hours on a single charge