Cloud Defensive REIN 3.0 - FDECloud Defensive
Elevate your tactical experience with the Cloud Defensive REIN 3.0, a powerful and durable weapon light engineered for top-tier performance. Its compact and robust design, coupled with a waterproof construction, guarantees reliability in the most challenging environments. Experience unmatched versatility and dependability with the Cloud Defensive REIN 3.0, the ultimate choice for those seeking a reliable lighting solution for their firearms.
REIN is the most powerful and most configurable weapon light ever made. And now, it’s even better. With reduced size, reduced weight, more capability and more head options, nothing comes close. It’s smaller, lighter and brighter. Everything you wanted it to be. The REIN ships standard with a Picatinny Rail mount. And of course, REIN is fully compatible with existing Scout Light® mounts on the market.
- Candela: 100,000 peak beam intensity (w/ 18650)
- Lumens: 1250 Lumens (w/ 18650)
- Runtime: 95 minutes (w/ 18650)
- Duel-Fuel capability: Can run on either 18650 or 2x CR123 batteries. Use the 18650 rechargeable batter for best performance.
- Length: 6.17"
- Weight: 7.25oz (includes remote switch and battery)
- Modular 3-piece design. With a superior electrical system and remote switch, REIN has always been upgradeable as subsequent generations are released. As such, all parts of the 1st generation REIN are fully compatible with the 2nd generation REIN. Please read more details Here on REIN 1.0 and REIN 2.0 compatibility.
- IPX-8 waterproof rating. Fully submersible to 100 ft for 24 hours. Fully-potted remote switch included.
- Strongest-in-class lens. The glass on the REIN is 3mm thick. It can take multiple hits from 5.56mm Simunition rounds, at contact-distance.
- Patented Battery Jack feature. This allows you to properly tension the battery inside the system to avoid battery bounce. This lengthens the life of your system and increases reliability substantially.
- Patented tail-cap cartridge is easily replaceable and allows for “clocking” so you can minimize cable exposure, without removing the tail of the light. The attached remote switch utilizes a cable exit from the tail cap that is perpendicular to the bore axis. This allows your cable to be protected from potential snags and impact.
- The Patented remote switch, offers both momentary and constant-on functionality. The remote switch is electrically isolated from the push-button switch located on the tail cap. If your remote switch suffers catastrophic failure, your REIN still works via the tail cap button.
- The now-updated remote switch is housed in a 4th Generation Light Control System. Available only for the REIN and REIN Micro. It offers unprecedented cable management possibilities never before available even with prior generation LCS units.
- The exposed cable for the remote switch is 5” long. Shorter 3″ cables are available through manufacturer.
- Shockproof. Dustproof. The most durable weapon light made. Period.
- Lifetime Warranty – with only a few exceptions. Please see warranty info for full details.
- Made in the USA.